Thursday, May 26, 2011

Slight Obsession

*Not going Kampar until January. Complicated to explain. So sorry HuiXin! ><


Today, I must confess that I fell in love with the colour..

Green!

My first green possession is from last year, a BROS bottle!

I'm still using it because I haven't try to find another one yet

Soon I started to like that colour. Its special because not many people would go for green.
And hence that green sandals.

And green sneakers! I still mmm-seh-tak to wear xD

Green is everywhere in my home!
I can find it..

On a toy

On a vase

On a phone pouch

On a mosquito badminton!

On a giap-giap

On a frog

On this circle drawing thing

On storybooks

On products

At the balcony
(more like a backyard though haha)

And In the toilet!

But the one who has the most green is..



How much green can you find in your house?
Look around, you might be surprised :)


No comments:

Post a Comment