Sunday, October 30, 2011

Now when should I go back to kl?

Uni friends. They're still kinda camera shy xD


 Can you believe that this is the view from my uni? :D

Oh and did i said that the food here is a whole lot cheaper than kl?
Wan tan mee costs just rm2.90 lol! You imagine the rest lar xD

 rm3

 rm3.20

 Well the pic doesnt look appetizing but it costs rm7.50, with bubble milk tea and dessert!
I shall gain weight in this 3 years ><

Wednesday - pasar malam! But when we got there for 10mins lidat it started to rain. It poured lol! Umbrella oso no use! Whole body wet kanasai. Went to my friend's house and borrowed pants haha~
 waited for my friends.



See the orange houses? I live in that row!

 Thursday!


 Lovely friends that I hang out with. We're all from diff states!

 This makes me dizzy after looking at it for some time

 So much assignments, so little time!

If only the weather is cooler. That would be perfect to go with the scenery here!

And my new friends from Kampar church.Thank you so much for brightening up my weekend! They're an awesome bunch. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment