Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Reminiscence

Ditched my blog for some time now. Haha. Too many things happened. Both good and bad.
But let's just recap some of the things i enjoyed, shall we? ;)

Christmas!
Spent my christmas eve at a waterfall in Kampar.
First time not spending christmas with family!


 Friends.

 Wild durians that we picked from the forest. Tasted so gooooooooooood


 Maybe I'll become a part time wedding photographer someday! Haha~





 During the night



 Cristmas night. Homemade spaghetti.

And for the next 4 days, I went to a mission trip for the first time at Jelebu. Great experience indeed..



 I think I have a habit of glaring ppl. Have to change that habit from now on. lol




Glamour kitty

And during New Years Eve, we went Melaka! Stayed there for 5 days~ Enjoyed the fellowship between friends ^^

 Satay celup!






 Paddy field!!





 Spider web





Happy New Year guys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment