Friday, May 10, 2013

Things To Do

SEMESTER BREAK!!!

I have approximately 2 weeks of holiday from now. I've came out a list of things to do while in KL:

1. Brush up my piano skills - My fingers are getting stiff already -.-

2. Learn basic guitar chords - I always think guitar is the hardest instrument for me to learn. I want to play Today My Life Begins by Bruno Mars and I Won't Give Up by Jason Mraz

3. Meet up with old friends!

4. Staying healthy - Last time my weight was 47kg, then due to always go yc and have meals right after badminton, I gained weight to 52kg in a short period hahaha. But these few months I was kinda stress, it dropped to 48kg.. .__.

5. Rock climbing - A friend told me about this, I was interested to try it out because it is new to me ;)

6. Spend more time for daily devotion.

7. Read story books.

8. Take more pictures - I've been slacking a lot in photography -.-

That's about it I guess. I will review back on this post when my holiday ends to see what have I been doing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment